This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Part WallIf you're proposed building work is on a boundary line or if it will affect your neighbours' fence, wall or building structure, it may be subject to the 1996 Party Wall Act. In such cases, you may be required to notify your adjoining home owners. We can advise a course of action.

Call us on 01565 872 288 to discuss your project or fill in our online form and we will call you back.